PC Title Discounted 25% for a Limited Time to Celebrate PAX West
NEW YORK – August 30, 2016 – Atari®, one of the world’s most recognized publishers and producers of interactive entertainment, today announced that a game-changing new feature, Piece-by-Piece Building, is now available in RollerCoaster Tycoon World™. The alpha release of Piece-by-Piece Building gives players the opportunity to experience the new Piece-by-Piece system, provide feedback and contribute to the development of the game.
To kick-off PAX West, RollerCoaster Tycoon World is discounted 25% for a limited time. To download RollerCoaster Tycoon World, go to: http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/buy/ or Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/282560/
Click here to watch the latest RollerCoaster Tycoon World video: https://youtu.be/RxLVHPYC-AM
Since launch in Early Access, RollerCoaster Tycoon World has released 10 patches packed with new content, features and performance updates. Piece-by-Piece Building is the latest major update to the world-renowned PC franchise, and gives players the freedom to quickly design and fabricate any structure they can imagine, all within the game.
More About Piece-by-Piece Building:
- The alpha Piece-by-Piece (PxP) system offers over 260 pieces with 4 themes: General, Adventure, Western, and Sci-Fi. The pieces include everything from floors, windows and roofs to dusty barrels, glowing futuristic panels and creeping jungle vines.
- Our User-Generated Content system is fully integrated with PxP, making the creative possibilities truly endless. Players can create their very own PxP item packs and import them directly into our PxP builder and share their creations through the Steam workshop.
- PxP elements quickly snap together, either on a grid layout or without, to seamlessly and easily build out any structure a player can dream up.
- Every single tile can be given a custom color, making it incredibly easy to personalize buildings.
- After finishing any PxP structure, players can group them together with other buildings, duplicate them, or move them anywhere within their park. These powerful tools allow players free rein to build out their parks to their liking.
Developed by Nvizzio Creations, RollerCoaster Tycoon World is rated E for Everyone. For the latest news on RollerCoaster Tycoon World, sign up for updates, read our blogs and join our Forum at RollerCoasterTycoon.com. Stay connected with RCTW on Facebook and Twitter.
Atari (www.atari.com) is an interactive entertainment production company. As an iconic brand that transcends generations and audiences, the company is globally recognized for its multi-platform, interactive entertainment and licensed products. Atari owns and/or manages a portfolio of more than 200 games and franchises, including world-renowned brands like Asteroids®, Centipede®, Missile Command®, Pong®, Test Drive®, and RollerCoaster Tycoon®.
Atari has offices in New York and Paris.
© 2016 Atari Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved. Atari word mark and logo are trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc.
RollerCoaster Tycoon World™ © 2016 Chris Sawyer.
RollerCoaster Tycoon® is a registered trademark of Chris Sawyer. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
About Nvizzio Creations
Nvizzio Creations (www.nvizzio.com) is an independent game development company based in Canada, specializing in the production of 3D games through creative design excellence, flawless execution and unparalleled attention to detail. The company is a world-class game development studio and works with some of the most innovative game publishers in the world. It is globally recognized for its unique work philosophy, brilliant teams, and proven expertise at creating amazing games for personal computers, consoles, tablets and mobile platforms.