Rise from Goon to godfather and become the most feared mob boss in Goon Squad™, a fast-paced, card-based, multiplayer brawler. Battle players globally in real-time to conquer an opponent’s headquarters, collecting valuable safes and skulls after each win. Plot a path to climb up the ranks by eliminating increasingly stronger adversaries as you progress through dangerous cities, collecting and upgrading cards along the way to advance your reputation and become the Don of the crime world.
Developer / Studio:
Thursday, October 5, 2017
- Head-to-Head Brawls – Battle rivals in real-time to take control of anopponent’s headquarters, and win Skulls and Safes, containing rare cards,chips and cash.
- Family Business - Become the godfather by gathering a team of goons to do your dirty work, or join an established squad to gain protection and cash.
- Become the Top Brawler - Hone brawl skills in co-op and four-player deathmatch modes, each with its own leaderboard, ranking system and reputation points.
- Last Man Standing - Defeat and outlast other players in Rumble Mode, a four-player free-for-all fight to earn coveted trophies.
- Rival Base Attacks – Send in hired goons to overthrow an opponent’s headquarters, while still defending against assaults.
- Turf Wars – Progress through perilous areas such as Chinatown, Reno and the Boardwalk to claim special cards and improve your reputation.
- Risk it All – Play slots after each battle won, wagering the safe for a chance to win a better prize or the coveted jackpot. Or play 5 reel slots every couple of hours for even more chances to win.
iOS: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch Android: Requires Android 4.4 and up
Latest Game News & Updates
Rise from Goon to Godfather in Atari’s® Card-Based Mob Brawler Goon Squad™, Available Now on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and Android Devices
Atari® Announces Official Debut of the Blade Runner 2049 Limited-Edition Atari Speakerhat and Other Designs, Launches Speakerhat Store at AtariLife.com
Chris Sawyer and Atari® Announce RollerCoaster Tycoon® Classic™ Now Available on Steam for Windows PC and Mac
Atari Announces Partnership With LGBT Media Inc., the Company Behind the Popular LGBT Social App, LGBTQutie
Legendary Game Designer Jeff Minter and Atari® Team Up for Adrenaline-Pumping Reboot of Classic Arcade Sci-Fi Tube Shooter with Tempest 4000™
Atari® Announces Blade Runner 2049 Partnership with NECA and Audiowear, Launching Wearable Technology that Blurs the Line Between Fashion and Future