Challenge your mind in the wondrous depths of The UnderGarden™. Plunge into a unique new world exploring large underground caverns, encountering mysterious creatures to befriend or avoid. Solve mind-bending brainteasers and puzzles as soothing tunes accompany you on your journey through 20 distinct levels of state of the art 3D graphics. The UnderGarden™ offers a mental challenge and aesthetic experience like nothing else.
New York Post 8/10 “An excellent title…a thoroughly enjoyable experience.”
GamingTrend 83/100 “Few titles can match The UnderGarden's beautiful integration of art and sound”
GameSpot User Score: 9.2/10 “This game looks utterly adorable.”
IGN “The UnderGarden could be one of this generation's cooler, palette-cleansing experiences.”
Joystiq “The whole experience is very harmless, very zen, dreamy, and blissful. Atari told me that they expected it to serve as a "palate cleanser" between sessions of murderous Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed matches, and the serene little denizens of The UnderGarden seem ready to serve that role very well.”
- Casual Zen game design offers 20 different levels, each with a unique look.
- The world springs to life with vibrant color and serene music as the player drifts past dormant seeds.
- Puzzles are physics based, solved by placing grown "fruit" that weighs down levers, or lifts up platforms to allow access to new areas.
- Progress is driven by player's own pace, desire to see their effect on the world, and exploration of new environments.
- First game of its type to offer 2 player co-op play.