Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale
Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale centers on the desperate struggle to defeat the evil Rezlus and his Zhentarim in their attempt to invade and conquer the Dalelands. Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale is an engaging multi-player experience that introduces a riveting narrative and treacherous new characters. Players are charged with the task of restoring order to the Dalelands by unlocking the secrets of the Mines of Tethyamar, defeating the evil within the treacherous Tower of the Void, leading to the final confrontation with Rezlus himself.
- Solo and Co-op Play: Battle through the mines of Tethyamar and tower of Rezlus solo or with 1-3 of your friends.
- Questing: Combines both exploration and combat including a reward system for player progression.
- Immersive Combat: Battle a wide range of enemies by engaging in intuitive pick-up-and-play melee, tactical ranged combat, or powerful spell casting.
- Character Development: Select a class, build your ultimate hero, collect loot, and earn experience! Select feats, powers, and skills to enhance and customize your hero as you level up.
- Stunning Levels and Exploration: Take on a variety of perilous quests and explore the richly detailed environments of Daggerdale.
- Intuitive pick-up-and-play: Easy to learn, with great depth for those who wish to master.
- Multiple Game Modes: Unlock new areas and challenges in Campaign mode, or hone your skills in Freeplay
Available on PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system
Available for Windows PC Download
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2, 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 or AMD Athlon X2 4400+
- Memory: 1 GB
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 2900 or NVIDIA GeForce 8800 or faster
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 4 GB Free
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible
- Other: 64 Kbps+ Internet Connection